Lilnielsen7's profile

Thu, Aug 29, 2019 2:00 PM

New to Boost, activated & paid, service restricted

I have activated a phone, paid the $35 plan, and my phone is restricted service with a message that says I need to pay to get service. When I go to my account it says I need to pay ZERO dollars. So I’ve paid for service and not getting service. Please help

Responses

Boost Care

• 

897 Messages

2 y ago

So sorry about the trouble! Please check your inbox. 

1 Message

6 m ago

I have a similar problem to this. I swapped phones, my data is working, but when I try to make a call it says that the service I am trying to use is restricted or unavailable right now.

Boost Care

• 

897 Messages

6 m ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can work through this? 

6 m ago

I am having a similar problem, I got a new phone and i’m trying to activate it but it says my service is “restricted”

7 Messages

1 m ago

Phone is in restrictive status same as the posts above.

7 Messages

Please help

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi, Igalarza01! We are sorry for the inconvenience at this time. Are you trying to activate a device? - Boost_MasielQ

7 Messages

Yes

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Thanks for reaching out regarding this! I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account. Please provide us with your device's IMEI and SIM card number, your phone number and PIN. - Boost_MasielQ

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

We have not received the information. Please send it through this same channel. - Boost_MasielQ