Taurus_z71's profile

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 5:00 AM

New customer porting discount

Ive really jad my eye on the lg stylo 3. My wife just got the new note but my question is if i port my number over from another carrier would i get any kind of discount on the phone as a new customer? Or if not what would be the best phone to get when i switch?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Taurus_z71! Thanks for reaching out. If you switch to us in-store, you can get the LG Stylo 3 for $89.99. This offer is good until April 16th. 

2 Messages

3 y ago

So if i purchased that it would be the 89.99 + whatever plan i decide to go with? Sorry about all the questions i just wanna make sure i know how much im spending. I really appriciate the help

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

It will be $89.99 + taxes, in-store activation charge (usually $25) and the first month of service under one of our unlimited monthly plans. 

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

2 y ago

Hello nursinge109, let's get you sorted out.  You can port your number to Boost, You will need to visit a Boost mobile store to take advantage of this offeer.

1 Message

2 y ago

Never been a boost customer but thinking about opening new account/new plan because LG Stylo 4 is being offered for free for new customers, question is...right now my phone provider is Qlink wireless, a free lifeline monthly phone program, uses Sprint/boost/Virgin Mobile SIM card...does this make me eligible to "switch" or "port" in as a new customer and get the deal of the free LG being promoted or no?