R

Thu, Mar 4, 2021 6:04 PM

Need shipping update on my phone

I ordered a phone last night with expedited one day shipping and I have yet to receive any shipping notification. It still says my order is processing. I need this phone as soon as possible so if I could get an agent to talk to directly that would be great

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

1 m ago

Hi, richjacob92! We'd be glad to help you. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time for BOOST, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. - Boost_MasielQ

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Thank you. The order was already sent to our BrightPoint team to complete the processing, however, there's no tracking number yet. It'll be available once the package is shipped. You'd receive an email with the tracking information in the next hours.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Orders placed after  On12:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day, even if the customer selects Expedited Next Business Day shipping.

In this specific case, because the order was placed yesterday after the cut-off time, it's processed and shipped today and should be delivered tomorrow. Once the tracking number is available, you'll be able to access the FedEx website to check the scheduled time for the delivery. 

- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

You're very welcome. Get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.
- RossyC