R

Thu, Mar 4, 2021 6:04 PM

Need shipping update on my phone

I ordered a phone last night with expedited one day shipping and I have yet to receive any shipping notification. It still says my order is processing. I need this phone as soon as possible so if I could get an agent to talk to directly that would be great

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

1 m ago

Hi, richjacob92! We'd be glad to help you. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time for BOOST, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. - Boost_MasielQ

7 Messages

I ordered Wednesday night around 7pm. Would it be reasonable to expect a delivery sometime tomorrow (FRIDAY, 3/5). I’m headed out of town for the weekend and my phone crapped out suddenly. I’m just trying to make a plan 

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Understood. Orders placed before 12 CT should have a tracking number in 8-10 hours. Orders placed after 12 CT should have a tracking number in 15-18 hours. - Boost_MasielQ

7 Messages

What day should I likely expect delivery to Idaho if I’ve paid the $12 expedited shipping? Would Friday shipment even be possible? 

Sorry to be so nosey I just need all the info I can get. 

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Yes, it should be delivered by then. - Boost_MasielQ

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Hi, Jacob. I've marked our message private so we can discuss your order information. Please, provide us with the order number to take a look.
- RossyC