Dellama13's profile

Wed, Jul 5, 2017 10:00 AM

Name and Email used to register account?

Hi there,

I mean no disrespect to Boost Mobile. I just got two email's stating that my email and name was used to buy a line of service. I would like to figure out how to cancel this or determine if my CC was stolen to make this purchase? 

Thank you,

Responses

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

4 y ago

Hello! Thanks for letting us know about this. We understand your concern and we'll be happy to help you. Please send us a private message to assist you with this.

4 Messages

4 y ago

I really would like to, but when attempting to private message you, I get a response stating the user does not have private messaging enabled. 

Thanks.

Boost Care

• 

200 Messages

4 y ago

Hi. To send us a private message, click on the name and from there you will be able to send us a private message.

4 Messages

4 y ago

Hi there,

I've tried again with your user and still unable to send. I think I am having a glorious lack of intelligence on this. image.png

745 Messages

4 y ago

Not you, @Dellama13, just a little hitch with some newer agents.  Try sending a PM to @Hamilton or @Joy1713 while we  get this straightened out.

4 Messages

4 y ago

10-4 Thank you 🙂

9 Messages

3 y ago

2018-04-04

I too have received 2 emails for a Boost Mobile account  I did not open.

Someone has used my email address to open a Plan: $50 Unl Talk/Txt/Data

Can some Admin or Social care agent please reply to whom I can PM to resolve this issue?

Thank you

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there fix7191. We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. This usually occurs when a current customer has a similar email address and  enter it incorrectly. Please send us a private message with your email address and any account information that may be on the email and we will look into this for you. Victor21

9 Messages

3 y ago

Thank you PM sent to @Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks, @fix7191. We'll continue assisting you in private.

9 Messages

3 y ago

Please help, I sent a PM to @RossyC and @Victor21 to resolve this issue.

Thank you

9 Messages

3 y ago

2018-10-10

who can I pm to stop a boost mobile account user from using my email address (i am not a boost mobile account holder)?

This issue is reoccurring again. I just received from 

Boost Mobile
Auto Payment Confirmation 

6 months later, I thought this was resolved.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

Understood. We could help with this issue. Please send us a private message with your email address and contact number. Victor21

2 Messages

2 y ago

Yes how would you like me to confirm I have received to email so far. one was a confirmation that the account was created with his phone number II was a confirmation that he had contributed $60 to his account

2 Messages

2 y ago

I just had the same thing.  Boost does email verification on the forum, but not when signing up new users.  I called customer service and the jerk on the other end refused to help me since I only have their phone number not their pin code.  

Anybody have any luck getting this resolved on their end?