jrtbird's profile

Mon, Sep 21, 2020 1:00 AM

My account is suspended

I've not used my phone for a few months and now it is suspended. What must I do to unsuspend it?

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, jrtbird. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to assist you with this.

2 Messages

@JohnJ7  I would like to unduspend my account

3 Messages

1 y ago

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, @IsabelFitz2000. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

1 y ago

I have the same case after not being able to pay my phone bill the past two months. I noticed I haven't received calls and text messages that when I'm able to finally afford the phone bill, my account is suspended. I want to have my account unsuspended. Also, I spent $35 TWICE and nothing happened., I need a refund with the second $35.

2 Messages

1 y ago

This same thing happen to me I paid 35 dollars it still says my account is suspended after 2 months of not being on my phone  and its says I owe 0 dollars to start the next month but nothing happen can someone help me with this issue

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, Songflame14! Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

4 Messages

1 y ago

Why is my account suspended

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. In order to review your account, please contact us through private message. Anyone can send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that your message is received and a reply is sent as soon as posible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent;'s name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hi my name is yakelin

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Yvazquez12318. Thank you for stopping by. Please delete the public post with your private information and send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

1 Message

1 y ago

My account is suspended and I have no idea how

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me. My account is suspended and I don't know what to do. I tried to pay my phone bill online, but website would not let me. Tried to go in store to do it but, it didn't work. i really just want to pay my phone bill

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello 4EvaMyself. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

2 Messages

1 y ago

i've sent you a message

2 Messages

1 y ago

My account suspended how do I get it to unsuspended

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that! We'll do our best to help. We have marked this message private. Please let us have the number and PIN, for further assistance. Thanks. 
- AmyM25

2 Messages

Have the same problem and attempted to enter my Re-Boost card without success. When I used a laptop, I find that the account is suspended. I have NO idea what the next step is.

Thank you.