bcpartridge's profile

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 7:00 PM

Lost/forgot Phone number

I was setting up my phone and I accidentally signed out after loading an amount of money to my account after activation.
$45 was due to start the plan but I paid $40. I accidentally signed out before I wrote down my new phone number.

I need support to provide me the means to retrieve my phone number.
I recall my email address, account PIN, and other details.
Support please reply.

Thank you

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

We can definitely help you out with that, @bcpartridge! Please, send us a private message with MEID number of your phone and the PIN number.

4 Messages

4 y ago

Alright, I just sent you a message informing you with the info you need to help me.
Thank you

1 Message

4 y ago

I also lost my phone number and need to retrieve it, I sent you a PM with details, please help

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, @Hubright! A private message has been sent to further assist you!

2 Messages

4 y ago

i also forgot my phone number i didnt write it down before logging off the page after activating my phone. also i activated a boost mobile phone that was preowned and i got a new sim for it but i accidentally put the money and service on the old sim. can i fix that?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, @shaylarawr! Please send us a private message with the MEID number of the phone that you activated, the new SIM card number,  and the PIN number to further assist you.

21 Messages

3 y ago

Forgot number lol

21 Messages

3 y ago

Forgot number

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hello futuremarine177. Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry that happened. We'd love to assist. Can you send us a private message so we can take a closer look?

2 Messages

3 y ago

I too have hit continue before writing down my new phone number after activating it with a $35 plan, might i recieve some help with this issue, i have the box an know the pin i assigned.

1 Message

3 y ago

I forgot to write down the number before loading the next page.

Can you help me?

3 Messages

3 y ago

how can I send a private message? I forgot my phone number also and need help getting it back

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there cmon2313. To send a private message please go to the representative's name, tap on it and it will provide the option of sending private message. Victor21

3 Messages

3 y ago

alright thank you

3 Messages

3 y ago

how am I able to send a private message? I too forgot my phone number and would like help on getting it back