baggs's profile

Thu, Jun 25, 2020 5:00 PM

LG Stylo 6 network connection disabled and MMI code invalid

Just swapped to stylo 6 and cant get phone to activate. Cant call. Cant text. Please help. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

5 m ago

Hey there @Cjsmith1991 We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

10 Messages

2 m ago

IMEI 354590110593227

UICC ID 8901240136707119411F

Do mean my mailing address?

Boost Care

• 

909 Messages

Thank you for the information. Upon checking on your device, we have confirmed you have an Expanded Network SIM card. If you'd like to do the switch, you would be subjected to change the plan for the Expanded Data Network. This means your family plan may be broken. In case you'd like to do so, please send your address information in order for us to make sure you have service coverage for the Expanded Network in the area to further assist you. - MichaelDe

10 Messages

My family not be broken. I the rep about that as well. When the rep suspended she asked if I like to split the lines because it would suspend both I told her no. But when I called today to have the suspension lifted he mentioned that they were split. He also informed me that he put it back the way it was, family plan 2 lines. 

My address is 28 LIBERTY PL, RANDOLPH, MA 02368

Boost Care

• 

909 Messages

Yes, that is correct. Upon reviewing the account, we have confirmed you're under a regular family plan with the Nationwide Network. However, if you transfer your number onto the new device, you would be subjected to switch onto the Expanded data Network, meaning your linkage with the second line would be broken. Or if you'd like, you can also visit a Boost retailer in order to purchase a SIM card for the regular network (Sprint Nationwide) so you can keep the same plan. - MichaelDe

10 Messages

Im really not understanding why, never had this problem before with switching to new device. Honestly i don't care as long as my bill stays the same. I just want my phone on. Thus is a lot of complications for this device and my service is not even up. I never had this issue activating any other device on my own. 

10 Messages

Right now I just need this number up and running.