nasthesavior's profile

Sat, Sep 9, 2017 2:00 PM

I never received my order number and confirmation email.

I recently purchased a Iphone 6Plus and I never received confirmation email or order number. But the money has been taken out of my account. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

2 y ago

We appreciate you bringing it to our attention, hmorris_34! We can definitely help you out with that, hmorris_34! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

3 Messages

2 y ago

I’m also having this issue.

Please help

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello there Indiajune. Let us figure this out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

1 Message

2 y ago

I never recieved my order status at . i need help

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello there Jocqui221. Let me help you with this. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number if you are a customer. 

7 Messages

7 m ago

Sasha Reyes

7 Messages

7 m ago

Sasha Reyes

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, sasha26. Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to assist you.