I need an agent that's online

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there! 

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

Feel free to send a private message to any agent at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as one of us becomes available. 

1 Message

I am a current costumer.  Can I upgrade my phone and get one of the new phones 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hi there Kimberly. If you have 180 days or more with your current device, you would be eligible for a discounted upgrade at your nearest Boost mobile store. Please visit the following link to find your nearest Boost mobile store: https://www.boostmobile.com/stores.html?intnav=UtilNav:FindaStore

- Victor21

1 Message

9 m ago

hello i just wanted to know if i was eligible for boost up or smart pay?

3.6K Messages

9 m ago

Hey there @shunta3 Thank you for reaching out to us. We'll be more than happy to assist you with your request. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

4 Messages

9 m ago

I need some help with activating a new phone

3.7K Messages

9 m ago

Sure thing! I can take care of that for you. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI and SIM card number to activate.

2 Messages

9 m ago

i dont know how to pm

2 Messages

9 m ago

yes i would like to activate my new coolpad surf 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

9 m ago

Hello, @jkme55! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

9 m ago

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, @Lesarene90! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

1 Message

9 m ago

My phone keeps roaming I can't make calls receive calls or text messages I paid my phone bill on January the 5th and I was not having this problem at first and for the last few days almost a week now my phone service has been roaming in my current location and I feel like I should get a refund for the days that my phone service has been roaming because I haven't even been able to use my phone unless I'm connected to Wi-Fi hotspot