halim77's profile

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 8:00 AM

how do I cancel my account

I have called the support number a few times but could not cancel my service. I emailed the support. They just created a case they did not come back to me at all. I have been trying to cancel this for a few days and eventually my card was charged today again. Please help me cancel this!! 

I have been using Virgin Mobile for over ten years and I do not like being treated this way as I need to cancel this.

Responses

2 Messages

4 y ago

Before my billing cycle started, I emailed a request to cancel my account efective immediately. There is no way to cancel it , calling the support number since there is no live body to talk to. My card was charged again this morning. Can I get a full refund? Please advise.

Boost Care

• 

94 Messages

4 y ago

halim77, please send us a private message with your account phone number and pin number for further assistance.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Hi there, Mike7763. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account information. Please, provide us with your phone number and PIN.
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

94 Messages

4 y ago

Hello, halim77. Since this is a Pay-As-You-Go or prepaid plan service, your account will automatically cancel a few months after you stop adding money to it. In the meantime, you can either use the services that you've already paid for, or just put the phone aside. Whatever you decide, your account will automatically cancel as long as you don't add any more money to it. We encourage you to disable your auto-payment. You can do this online when you login into 'my account'.

2 Messages

3 y ago

You cannot just cancel your account.

You can't cancel online where you should have access to changing your services.

You can't cancel on the Chat line - they will tell you to call a Customer Care Agent, They will tell you this is for security reasons.

You can't cancel with Customer Care agents - they will treat you like a free loader at a Time Share sales meeting. They will ask you all sorts of questions about why you want to cancel your phone service - and they may even try to persuade you to find someone you can transfer your account to. Then, when you get angy - they will transfer you to the cancellation department - but they will come back on the line again to tell you "sorry, but they are too busy to take your call today."

2 Messages

3 y ago

you cant

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, 1KimAlice! Your account will cancel automatically in 60 days when you do not use the phone or add funds. When your account is canceled, you will lose your phone number and will be unable to port your number to another carrier. If you want to cancel your account, please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code. 

1 Message

2 y ago

I need to cancel my services immediately so that I can get my free QLink services transfered to phone that you provided for

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @DonnyAmigo. Thank you for stopping by. Do you have a Virgin Mobile account? Please let us know. -Kira_M.