Ivanserrano1993's profile

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 29, 2016 6:00 AM

How can track my order?

I recently ordered a Samsung galaxy s7. Where can I track it and know where is at.

Responses

Accepted Solution

injeans

Guru

• 

260 Messages

4 years ago

Hi,
In addition to post shipment tracking after you get an email, pre shipment tracking can be checked here;
https://www3.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/orderStatus/
Yours,
-J

Accomplice

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

First you have to wait for a tracking number from boost then track the package via UPS or FedEx when they give you the tracking number

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I ordered a phone over the phone with Boost Care on a Friday after 1pm and I got the confirmation number but they don't have my email. How can I find out the status on my delivery?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

4 years ago

Hey there! With your order number you can get the status of your order here https://www3.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/orderStatus/

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I just purchased the APPLE IPHONE SE....forgot my ORDER NUMBER. how can i track my phone?
EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

4 years ago

Hey charlottewillia. We can help you with that. Feel free send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I order a phone Wednesday, got a email basically saying I brought a phone, but tracking info. Tried calling and emailing customer service, to no avail, I am lost, don't know what else to do, money was already taken out of my account smhid.
EdwinRG

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Charles1

Please contact us via a private message so we can look into this situation ASAP. Provide us with the order number, name on the order, shipping address and device make and model. We're here to help.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I order a Boost Galaxy S7 phone

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I just ordered an iphone, what is an order number and how do I find it

Boost_Ejay

Boost Care

• 

879 Messages

4 years ago

Hello jjrww. Didn't you receive a confirmation email? - E.J.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

That status order page isn't worth a flip --- for me anyway.  It only shows whether it 'shipped' or not.  There is no place on there saying how it shipped, when it was shipped or a shipping tracking number.

JamieB

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

4 years ago

Hi rindercella43. I'd be happy to help you getting that information. Please send me a Private Message with the order number.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

order# ek-bepp-833221037----ordered 7-16---Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge silver

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

order# ek-bepp-833221037----ordered 7-16---Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge silver