Tpwinborne's profile

Tue, Feb 21, 2017 2:00 PM

How can I get a copy of my bill with my name on it and address

I need a print out or send to my email a bill with my name and address on it.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

4 y ago

Hi chapman! We do not offer billing statements as a part of our regular operations. See, as any other prepaid service, you'll see that generating billing details is left aside since you're paying in advance for the service that you'll be using. In any case, the closest to your request seems to be our available on our online platform. You may print out your billing activities from there. That's our best current option available.

EdwinRG

2 Messages

3 y ago

2 Messages

3 y ago

how can i get a copy of my bill with my name and address

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, babyjesus123! We offer prepaid service, we don't send monthly bills. You can get your payment history through your online account https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?INTNAV=UtilNav:SignIn.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there @Michaelspears. We apologize for the troubles. Unfortunately, since we're a non-contract company we do not send print or emails bills. If you wish you can take a screenshot of your account from our website.

~JoyP.

2 Messages

2 y ago

@Tpwinborne wrote:
I need a print out or send to my email a bill with my name and address on it.

1 Message

2 y ago

You can just copy from your profile but copy your payment history also just in case

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there, @Earlcrooks2. As a prepaid company, we do not send out bills. You can print it from your account online.

1 Message

9 m ago

9 Messages

5 m ago

true but when I make my payments the account address should be listed on the page at least. In my opinion, and a lot of other persons apparently.

9 Messages

5 m ago

the account address and payment info DO NOT APPEAR ON THE SAME PAGE!

9 Messages

5 m ago

lol yeah but if you guys have not done it in ten years your not about to do it now. Thanks for the info though.

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

5 m ago

Hi, derrickhawkins. We offer prepaid service, we don't send bills. 

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

5 m ago

Appreciate you letting us know, derrickhawkins! 

2 m ago

Yes i need i copy of my bill with my name an address on it please so i can rent a car my name is Demorio Jackson an my email is Jacksondemorio@gmail.com 

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi there! Unfortunately, we don't print bills. You can access your account online and check your transaction history clicking here. If it helps, you can also print what you see there from the menu on your web browser.
- EdmundM