S

Wed, Nov 24, 2021 2:55 AM

Grandfathered Virgin Mobile

So I had a grandfathered plan. 235$ in my account. Then they upgraded the network. They required that I upgrade my phone. I bought a phone that they said would work. I waited. I checked the imei and it was ineligible. I had to send it back. I had to buy a phone directly from boost.  Then my service didn't work. So they wouldn't allow me to Pay As you Go.  I had to upgrade plans or I had no service. Now I am ineligible for my Pay As You Go. I have contacted Customer Service since this happened 8 days ago. They keep telling me they will contact me in 48-72 hours. 3 times now. They aren't returning my funds. 9 solid hours in chat and using other providers to contact Boost. They have no Management. No Customer Service that hasn't lied to me. I work full time. This sucks. Everyday off I contact them. No Results.  

3 Messages

2分前

Someone help me. 

Boost Care

• 

180 Messages

Hello Chere. Thank you for contacting us. We will be happy to help. You will need to call our customer service line at 1-833-502-6678. We can not exchange account information securely on this platform and so we can not access your account. We hope to hear from you soon.

-Marcos G

3 Messages

I have called 4 times now. They tell me that they will look into this. Last week, I was on the phone with customer service, on text with customer service, while activating the phone on a 3rd telephone line.