Gmaynard82's profile

Groupie

• 

1 Message

Sun, Feb 4, 2018 2:00 PM

Grace period removal

I need to have the grace period removed from my account and my wife's account so we can join family account with our kids.

Responses

Accepted Solution

RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.5K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

3 years ago

Hey there, Gmaynard82! We’d be happy to help. Please private message us with your phone number and PIN, as well as your wife's phone number and PIN so we can further assist you.

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Tabitha

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 years ago

@danielmelissa, please send us a Private Message with your phone number and pin so we can continue to assist you. 

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

I need to remove my grace period so I can join a family plan

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

I have literally done this 3xs now and it is still not done.  This is ridiculous.  so ready to get a new provider.  I have been with boost for the last 6 years and the one time I actually need help no seems to be able to remove the grace period.  I have gone in to the store called and chatted and it is still not done why should I have to pay for 2 separate plans when all I want is the family plan,

Groupie

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Need to also have grace period removed. Been in store and called customer care please help
Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

420 Points

2 years ago

Hi, Fuzzy4306! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.