Fri, Mar 2, 2018 6:00 AM

Forgot pin and lost phone

I forgot my pin and lost my phone, I need help

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there @rudyd Thanks for reaching out to us! We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please send us a private message, with the phone number?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

9 m ago

Hey there, @Swampman! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

HI there CurtainRod. Thank you for contacting us. We have marked the message as private to continue. Did you get a replacement phone to swap the broken phone with?
- Victor21

1 Message

9 m ago

3 Messages

3 m ago

I see so many people posting about the same situation, but no one explains how they eventually got help :( I called customer care *again* today and was told that a supervisor would call me back. I finally got a callback, but they hung up after the first ring. I know I should have remembered my pin... but I set it 8 years ago. I was a teenager back then! Everything is so automated, and it seems like the people who answer calls have very limited options on their end. I can't set up a phone with the same number until I either get my pin back or reset it :(