Forgot pin and lost phone

I forgot my pin and lost my phone, I need help

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, @bengaliin. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Boost Care

• 

641 Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @Sweetcecilia COuld you please send me a PM with your current phone number so I can try to help you?

1 Message

3 y ago

I just need my pin for my account because my original pin is not working

1 Message

3 y ago

Same here I forgot my pin and lost my phone can you help

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

So sorry to hear you lost your phone @Ashme32god1st. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

1 Message

3 y ago

how can I change my pin my phone is lost

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, Mobwives1981! We're sorry that happened. We'll be happy to assist you. Just send us a private message with the phone number so we can take a closer look into this.

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

3 y ago

Thanks for your reply, Mobwives1981! We have received your private message and we'll take care of this for you today.

2 Messages

3 y ago

I've lost pin and my phone is broke

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

We can definitely help you out with that, @Jenndawson. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, MEID number of your phone, and the last PIN number that you remember. 

2 Messages

3 y ago

Boost finally called me.back after waiting 2 days to activate my phone. Thank you though

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

You're very welcome @Jenndawson. We remain at your service.

1 Message

3 y ago

I am having this same issue. No one can help! My pin won't work and my phone is lost. I be called customer care and I keep getting hung up on. Is there no other way to retrieve or reset my pin  other than having it sent to a phone that doesn't exist?! I don't have an email associated with the account and  it's been ten years since I opened the account so I don't rember the date it was opened.  The original place  I opened the account is no longer there!!! Help!!! 

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, Nneka78! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

2 Messages

3 y ago

Hello