Divine1too's profile

Thu, Oct 28, 2021 11:00 AM

Forgot my order number

2 days ago I ordered a boost mobile and forgot to take a screenshot of my order number. And I have not received a confirmation or shipping information. Can anyone please help me if possible. I would greatly appreciate it and you as well for taking the time to help this ding dong of a lady here. Lol 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

3 m ago

@Divine1too Hello! Please call us at 1-833-502-6678 to chat with us on boostmobile.com to get help with the order number. 

6 Messages

@Ojay76 I got no help at all when I called the number you gave me. Why can't I give customer service the card details I used to purchase the phone I bought.  It's been 5 days now. And I haven't received a confirmation  nor an email stating my order has been shipped. I'm not about to lose $61.05 all because of an order number I can't spit out my ass. This is b/s. 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

@Divine1too We understand your concern, but we don't have the ability to check your order by cc/debit card information. 

6 Messages

Well then how else can you help me. I still haven't received the phone I purchased. Still no email from boost except this

email I got on  oct. 22. 5 days later I purchased the phone on boost mobile.com through the email

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

@Divine1too Hello! We are not able to access your account here at this time. Please call us at 1-833-502-6678 so we can check the order for you. 

6 Messages

@Ojay76, I'm not calling that number anymore. Everytime you ask me to call, i get the same run around. Without the order number I cant help you. I even went as far as to speak with a superviso &  filed a complaint. And still NOTHING. This has become extremely frustrating. Not your fault. Someone needs to call me or email me with information on my order or refunding me back my money. My email is divinegoddesss73@gmail.com. I've given all the information i have about my order. And I've given the reference

# of the phone I ok purchased from my bank that was posted on oct. 27 2021. Damn near a month ago. I shouldn't have had to deal with this for as long as I've had.  Again, not your fault.