Cab1916's profile

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 3:00 PM

FEELING LIKE 1 OF US IS SPEAKING A DIFFIRENT LANGUAGE

STARTED 3WEEKS AGO WHEN A FRIEND GAVE ME HER OLD IPHONE 7 PLUS WENT/CALLED TO GET IT HOOKED WAS TOLD IT NEEDED TO BE UNLOCKED GOT IT UNLOCKED THEN TOLD IT AIN'T COMPATIBLE WITH BOOST BUT JUST IN CASE WE'LL SEND A NEW SIM CARD WAIT A WEEK I CALL BOOST AND GET TOLD IT WAS NEVER SENT JUST GOT IT TODAY NOVEMBER 24TH I GET PUT ON HOLD ONLY TO BE HANG UP ON MY ONLINE ACCOUNT HAD LOCKED ME OUTSAID MY PIN WAS WRONG THEY CONFIRMED I HAD IT RITE TODAY BUT NOT UNTILL THIS RIDE WOMAN TOLD ME I HAD TO WAIT A MINIMUM OF 24HOURS AND THEN PUT IN MY PIN AGAIN ONLY TO HAVE TO CALL BACK TODAY AND STILL HAVE THAT 48HOUR HOLD ON MY ACCONT AMD I'VE BEEN ON A FAMILY FOR A GOOD 3YEARS IF NOT MORE BUT TTHEY DONT CARE IF YOU DROD THEM THEY HAVE SOMEONE TO FILE THAT GAP AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I HAD GOTTEN A CASE FOR THIS PHONE FROM BOOST STORE TRIED TO RETURN IT AN HOUR LATER ONLY TO BE TOLD HE WOULD BE LOSING MONEY IF HE GAVE ME A REFUND HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER CASES LIKE THAT ONE AND THE 1 HE GAVE ME WAS DAMAGED BUT HE WOULD BE WILLING TO DO ME A FAVOR AND GIVE ME A CASE THAT I MAY HAVE LIKED WHEN I WAS 12YEARS OLD UP UNTIL THIS LAST 1YEARS IVE HAD NOTHING BE GOOD THINGS ABOUT BOOST MOBILE

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there Cab1916. We would definitely like to look further into this. Please send us a private message and we will figure it out. Victor21