mld123's profile

Thu, Jun 21, 2018 4:00 AM

Check activation status

I tried to activate my new phone I received yesterday and I keep getting a "Are we there yet?" message saying to keep checking back for the status.  I am porting my number in from Straight Talk (T-Mobile) and it has been over 12 hours.  I can't get through to customer service to see what the issue is?  

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 y ago

Good day @mid123 We'd like to check the port status. Do you mind sending us a private message to the phone number you're trying to port? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

3 Messages

3 y ago

I tried to activate my new phone I received yesterday and I keep getting a "Are we there yet?" message saying to keep checking back for the status.  I am porting my number in from att and it has been over 12 hours.  I can't get through to customer service to see what the issue is?  

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, Cjyoung! We'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the phone number and PIN to check the status. 

4 Messages

2 m ago

I keep getting the same thing trying to port and checking this activation status and it still says are we there yet? Switching from metro to boost

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

Hi there CArrieAnnB. Thank you for contacting us. Are you trying to switch over on our website?
- Victor21

4 Messages

Yes I tried switching it earlier this morning around 5 and it said could take 20 mins-24 hours to port just wanted to know when it would be ported over there hasn’t been any change

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

Please allow 24 hours to complete. If it is not complete after 24 hours, please contact us. 
- Victor21

4 Messages

Okay, because I ordered the phone online and did the whole activation process and transferred everything over to the new phone & just been waiting for it to port my number over so there’s nothing else I have to do? It should just port over by sometime tomorrow?

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

That's correct. If the port is not completed by tomorrow morning, please contact us. 
- Victor21