Fyreffect's profile

Thu, Jan 3, 2019 3:00 PM

Change my Caller ID name

Hello, I've seen from other posts here that it's possible to change my caller ID name so that people recognize me when I call.

Currently when I call someone, it just shows as "wireless caller" but I'd like my name to be displayed to call recipients.

Can anyone help me with that?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, @Fyreffect. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the name you'll like to update on the Caller ID.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Mollie3015. Thank you for contacting us. We'll be glad to assist you. Would you please be so kind to send us a private message with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

5 Messages

1 y ago

I need my name changed on caller ID

1 Message

1 y ago

How do i change my caller id

2 Messages

8 m ago

How do I change the name for my caller ID

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

8 m ago

Hi there! You can change your profile settings through My Account. Feel free to send us a private message if you run into any issues.