pathgil's profile

Mon, Aug 24, 2020 12:00 AM

call log listing number as outgoing I did not call

anybody recognize this phone number ***** It is on my call log as an outgoing call 5 to 6 times a day. I've tried to figure it out but have not gotten any reasonable answers yet. I can't get any info on it from reverse look up except that it's from Washington state.

Responses

3 m ago

469-982-9999 I am having the same issue from this number . I do not call it but my bill says I do. IT'S A SPY APP SO THEY CAN HEAR UR PHONE CALLS AND GET UR TEXTS

8 Messages

3 m ago

Yes i am having the same issue of 469-951-9999 on my phone record of an outgoing call and I've never seen this number in my life!!

8 Messages

3 m ago

Yes I am having the same issue of my call log having 469-951-9999 as an outgoing call and i've never even seen this number in my life!!

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi,Tcrosby89! We are terribly sorry for this. Whenever a customer receives a call and the customer does not pick up the call and the call is routed to voicemail, the system logs the transfer to the voicemail system as an outgoing call in the customer’s Call History. Any incoming calls that are sent to voicemail will be logged in the Call History as an Outgoing call. The phone number you mentioned is the number that shows like this. - Boost_MasielQ

8 Messages

No that is not a voicemail call. It says

' 469-951-9999 Voice RO LTE MO '
That is not a voicemail call. And i did not call it either. 

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

It happens when a call is routed to the voicemail system and it will show in the system under that number. 
- Carly U.

8 Messages

Ok well I have like 5-6 of them for yesterday and I only sent 1 number to voicemail last night. So are the other ones calls that arent coming completely threw before automatically being sent to voicemail?

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

If the voicemail picks up, the number will show even if no message is sent. 
- Carly U.

1 Message

3 m ago

I am having same problem on my phone.  Would appreciate assistance in getting this to stop occuring.  

8 Messages

Yes we would and how to prevent it from happening in the future.

Boost Care

• 

3.9K Messages

Hi, mabus1976! We are terribly sorry for this. Whenever a customer receives a call and the customer does not pick up the call and the call is routed to voicemail, the system logs the transfer to the voicemail system as an outgoing call in the customer’s Call History. Any incoming calls that are sent to voicemail will be logged in the Call History as an Outgoing call. The phone number you mentioned is the number that shows like this.
- EdmundM

8 Messages

3 m ago

And that is wrong time to figure out is why that number is popping up in my call log sporadically and not adding up with voicemail calls. Exactly what Whichy1 had just commented and yall changed her conversation to a private conversation to further investigate this same issue I am having!! But you don't even BOTHER TO offer to further investigate mine why is that?

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hi there Tcrosby89. There is no reason to further investigate. It has been confirmed that this number ( 469-951-9999) , is a routing number used by our system. 
- Victor21

8 Messages

Rounting number to what or who?? And why is it rounting numbers MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY?? 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

It's a routing number to the voicemail system.

- Reinhardt_S

8 Messages

Sorry but that's a load of BS!!!

20 Messages

@Tcrosby89

Yes if he has a iPhone he has someone in the unwanted calls or blocked list and it shows as 360-842-9999 on boost as outgoing when in fact it's a unwanted caller calling them who they blocked 

1 Message

3 m ago

Is the number 13608429999 from washington state because my boy friend has calls every day

Boost Care

• 

949 Messages

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. Whenever a customer receives a call and the customer does not pick up the call and the call is routed to voicemail, the system logs the transfer to the voicemail system as an outgoing call in the customer’s Call History. Any incoming calls that are sent to voicemail will be logged in the Call History as an Outgoing call from any of the numbers listed below;

- MichaelDe

2 Messages

If it's  routing to vm then how do I have them on days I had no calls except for the 1 I answered? 

I barely get calls. So I can easily see where im not getting calls routed to vmail.

Boost Care

• 

3.9K Messages

Hi there! It is possible that a call fails before it rings on your end, being routed to voicemail automatically. 
- EdmundM

20 Messages

@wickedwanda

Yes if he has a iPhone he has someone in the unwanted calls or blocked list and it shows as 360-842-9999 on boost as outgoing when in fact it's a unwanted caller calling them who they blocked 

2 Messages

3 m ago

Same issue as everyone else 

20 Messages

1 Message

2 m ago

This number is in my husband phone incoming and out coming he said he didn't call this number. ...can sum one sheds sum light on this number

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Good day @Jmason2019 Thank you for reaching out to us. Would you please tell us the number from where he's receiving these calls?

- Joy1713

20 Messages

@Jmason2019

3 Messages

My wife has an iPhone and has a blocked list about a mike long and none of these numbers showed up, you can’t tell me that none of them blocked numbers tried calling her. Maybe this is something the FCC should look into. 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, ! We are really sorry to know you fell like that. Boost Mobile will simply not do such a thing. We are strongly committed in protecting our customer's privacy. this could have been the result of a malware on her device, which could be resolved by factory resetting the device. 
- Francisco T.

5 Messages

2 m ago

This is all bullshit ive seen it on my phone multiple times at the same minute. Sorry but vm only logs one call at a time. Plus i don't get calls no where near as much as it says the number. So boost what is it. I've heard it's Facebook messenger app 

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Hello, @. Thanks for contacting us. How can we assist you? 
- RossyC

5 Messages

You can start by stopping with the bs. Either y'all Don't know what those numbers really are or its other messaging apps breaking your shared info policies or theirs or both by being able to leave a digital trail on your just the carriers logs. ITS NOT FUCKING VOICEMAIL. I mean really who gets voicemails daily back to back even logged in the same minute. Some of us at this point really need to know 

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Sorry to hear that. Let's take a closer look. When did this first start? Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs?
- JohnJ7

5 Messages

There is no error message. It a out going call only showing on the carrier log (boost mobile logs) from 4699829999. Dont try to tell me its voicemail cuz thats bullshit so what or who is it

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi, Jyo32! Sorry for the confusion. Any incoming calls that are sent to voicemail will be logged in the Call History as an Outgoing call from one of the numbers listed below:

• 4699829999. - Boost_MasielQ

2 Messages

2 m ago

Hello everyone, I am on the CDMA network as I have and older flip phone that I know in and out and won't part with, the phone is relatively new ( I bought 5 when they first were produced ) it uses 2g technology

which is fine since I only need phone and text, Within the last 4 months I have noticed the voice mail system has been altered, the automated voice is different, system is not as responsive as it used to be and it does

not give call info upfront, you have to press 5 while listening to the message to get the time & date stamp

but does not give the caller's number, this is terrible!!! So I went back and listened again system says "first new message" then goes right into the message no incoming phone number, I tried to resolve this on the phone with customer service but they said I needed to talk to Samsung ( manufacturer of my phone ) then switched me to the Samsung Tech Division, I waited for them to come on the line but my call was disconnected, then tried two more times but call kept getting disconnected, is it too much to ask from a

new system that they put back the incoming caller's number announced before the message plays or put

the incoming phone number with the time date stamp so I have a way of accessing this important information.          Can anyone help with this ?

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

3.9K Messages

Hi there! The voicemail system has been updated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be taken in consideration. 
- EdmundM

3 Messages

2 m ago

I think we all need to go to the FCC and make complaints about this. I believe boost has put spyware on the phones and are accessing our private and financial info. 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hello there @Mb38 We sincerely apologize for the difficulties. What's the issue you're experiencing? Boost Mobile does not have access to add, or remove things like Apps, or spyware. Please, provide us more details about your issues.

- Joy1713

20 Messages

1 m ago

It's a iPhone thing it allows you to block unwanted calls and it shows as a 360 number for outgoing. So yes it means they have someone blocked and that's why you see it on the boost account. 

20 Messages

1 m ago

3 Messages

1 m ago

Im having the same issue on my logs. Also my own phone number is constantly listed as an incoming call? 

Boost Care

• 

3.9K Messages

Hey there, klarus! The online transaction, text and call history available on our website only shows the target phone number for each transaction. While the history on our accounts will show you the dates of interactions such as calls and texts, incoming transactions will show your phone number since it is the target of said interaction. Hope this helps!
- EdmundM