pathgil's profile

Mon, Aug 24, 2020 12:00 AM

call log listing number as outgoing I did not call

anybody recognize this phone number ***** It is on my call log as an outgoing call 5 to 6 times a day. I've tried to figure it out but have not gotten any reasonable answers yet. I can't get any info on it from reverse look up except that it's from Washington state.

Responses

1 Message

5 m ago

Did anyone ever figure this out? This call is multiple times a day on our bill, but never actually made the call.

4 Messages

5 m ago

Was a ******. Others are going to a chat relay number and most all are Google web numbers

4 Messages

5 m ago

I have called boost an got no where!! Is your phone on payments? Do you use pay Vantage? We got ours figured out an currently the phone is at the highway patrol internet crime unit being fully checked. This so called payvantage takes over your phone hijacks your Samsung account which ppl like us have their banking info an thats illegal. . But boost said they couldn't help even though it was in a Boost Mobile store with a Boost Mobile employee who set this phone up with us through what was represented to us as a part of Boost Mobile doing the financing for the phone. So we're out 200 on a new phone that was hacked by a finance place set up for us at a boost store, but boost isn't responsible. As soon as this month iv paid for is up. We're gone after 4 years

4 Messages

4 m ago

There’s no way to message you privately-please explain why this number is all over my account-before I get a subpoena to find out.

Boost Care

• 

765 Messages

4 m ago

Hi there! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?

4 Messages

4 m ago

Boost mobile-I need to know what number this is ASAP 

cannot message you directly so hope someone reaches out bc I need answers. Don’t like this up on your phone log bc it will be all over the place...

1 Message

2 m ago

I'm having the same problem

16 Messages

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please send us a private message, so we can chat further. - MasielQ.

3 Messages

2 m ago

I just noticed the same thing on my account. It shows multiple calls going out to 469-982-9999, only lasting 1min. I have never called this number. This only started showing on my account when I swapped to my new phone (Samsung S10) after xmas!

(edited)

3 Messages

2 m ago

Me too. This number has been showing up on my call history as outgoing like 5 or 6 times a day, after I got a new phone and when I try to call it, I get a message saying "This number is restricted". I called "Bust", I mean Boost and true to form they couldn't help me. I've been a Boost customer UNFORTUNATELY for 21 years but no more. PLEASE tell everyone you can that a brand new cell company "Visible" has a TRULY unlimited plan for $40 a month and they will help you whatever time of the day or night. They will even let you trade the phone you have now for an iPhone or a new Galaxy. And if you don't like them they will give you a full refund. It's worth a shot because Boost is the worst

27 Messages

@Astro71 call Boost. Tell, don't ask, tell them to block all outgoing and incoming calls from that number.

27 Messages

Update:  Boost blocking a specific outgoing number will not work. I'm afraid Boost doesn't care, and this will remain a mystery. I don't think it's a virus but more so a cross line bug with Sprint/Boost/TMobile that the Engineers don't want to investigate. All Boost wants is our money, the hell with Security.

@Astro71 where is this truly u speak of..??

5 Messages

1 m ago

My fiancé bought a new phone with an Expanded Data Network SIM card, and this number started showing up on his account history. It’s been there several times a day for weeks, and we had no idea why. I installed the expanded data network SIM card today, and that number showed up on my account history almost immediately. I’m not sure what it is, but it definitely has to do with the expanded data network SIM card.

3 Messages

Omg I think you found the answer! Wow..that's pretty smart. I think that's what all of us have in common cuz I just switched to a new plan which happens to be the "Expanded data network plan". I would still love to know why it says that I've called this number but then I try to "actually" call it, I get a message that says it's restricted. So weird. I don't even use my phone but maybe twice a week. I mainly text or use social media. But anyway, that was super awesome that you figured that out. 💯💯💥💯🤛 Thank you so much!!! 

5 Messages

1 m ago

My fiancé bought a new phone with an Expanded Data Network SIM card, and this number started showing up on his account history. It’s been there several times a day for weeks, and we had no idea why. I installed the expanded data network SIM card today, and that number showed up on my account history almost immediately. I’m not sure what it is, but it definitely has to do with the expanded data network SIM card.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi kimbrlymichelle. We are here to help! When you say that a phone number shows in your account history, do you mean that it shows on your call history?
- Reinhardt_S

5 Messages

It shows on the account history when I log in online. It does now show on my actual call log on my phone. 

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

Understood. Could you send us a picture or screenshot that shows this?

- Reinhardt_S

27 Messages

@kimbrlymichelle Thank you for the information. I knew this mystery had something to do with Boost. Now let us see if they come back to us paying customers with a reason and solution on what this is. Otherwise AT&T has competitive pricing from what I discovered.

27 Messages

1 m ago

Expanded data network SIM card? Hmmm...Ok this is interesting and its a potential source of these outgoing calls. Boost? Can you guys and gals research this a bit?

27 Messages

My suspicions are valid and fall solely on the Boost network.

2 Messages

1 m ago

Any answer yet about the number that shows up on call history

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday–Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

Just to confirm: Are you talking about the number that ends with 9999? If that's the case, this 

is the automated number assigned to the voicemail. 

- Reinhardt_S

27 Messages

Yes the number ends with 9999. I seriously hope that you are correct. If that is the case inform the Reps. at Boost to know, so that when people call and ask basic questions about random numbers on their call log, they know what they are, and what to explain to us. The Reps have told me that it's a virus because Google says so. Um excuse me, but if they are using google as a company resource to answer customers questions Boost is worse than I originally expected. 

Ok so it's the voicemail number ...great. Also reps in Boost stores may want to inform the Customer that they may see this number on their call log to alleviate all of this back and forth confusion.

27 Messages

Also why is it calling up to 10 times per day, if we aren't receiving or checking voicemail daily?

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

Hi! We are sorry if there is any confusion. Every time someone calls your number, and you are unable to pick up or route the call to Voicemail manually, the call is transferred to the Voicemail System. When that happens, the transfer of the call to the voicemail system shows up as an outbound call to the voicemail system. 

- AmyM25

3 Messages

Amy, my new best friend! Lol. Thank you so so much for explaining this  I really thought I was in the Twilight Zone. I maybe make 2 outgoing calls a week ( I text more) and so it freaked me out that I had all these outgoing calls everyday. So please know that I am extremely grateful for your help. Thank you again.. by the way, I've been a Boost customer for 20 years! 🙂

1 Message

1 m ago

Yeah I'm having the same issue have been for awhile now . Same here I paid for my phone in full with cash so that can't be the issue. When I highlighted the phone number and pressed search the web it went to all these spy on boyfriends number results? So I'm assuming the whole boost infastructur has been hacked and all the customers are be spied on on and is a risk of being victimized of finances or personal identifying information for identification thieft we should all as boost customers come together some how and report this a file some kind of lawsuit against whoever is responsible??? Amanda

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We will do our best to help. What is the issue? 
- AmyM25

27 Messages

@Alittlebit01 I like the idea of the class action lawsuit. I think Boost Mobile needs to send all of their Customers documentation from Corporate stating that these numbers actually pertain to voice mail, and not some form of Malware embedding within their software and our phones. At this point a Boost Rep. just coming out stating it's voice mail without any substantial poses deep suspicion.

(edited)

2 Messages

1 m ago

You probably have google voice installed on the phone. Ever since I installed voice on my phone it started showing up

27 Messages

@mopr4life No. You are incorrect. This started with many people the same minute that they activated their service.