mbsusie's profile

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 11:00 AM

Broadband2Go Mifi Device Activation

I've got a new Mifi 2200 device and am unable to activate it.  I keep getting stuck at Step 1 of the MiFi Setup Wizard where it asks if I have an account # and MSID or if I need to activate the device and get them now.  I opt to activate the device and get them now, but then it takes me to a screen asking for my account # and MSID.

So it's basically skipping over the entire activation process somehow...have called the customer service # provided of 877-877-8443 and there are no options to discuss broadband service...please advise.  Thank you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

2 Messages

3 y ago

Thanks, I messaged you just now.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

1 Message

3 y ago

Hi I also have an old Mifi 2200 I would like to use. I once had an account #, MSID & PIN that worked but I was told by the Sprint support I got that my number was given to another user. How can I get this activated with a new account#, MSID & Pin so I can start using it again? I saw this chain stated the activation issue the other user had was solved. Can I find out how it was solved? Thanks.