Bhchopnik's profile

Thu, Aug 6, 2020 2:00 PM

Boost not supporting there products and customers.

I just had the epitome of poor customer service with Boost Mobile.  I called customer service because I angry with recent interaction with them and a retail store.  About 6 weeks ago I purchased online from boost a Coolpad Legacy.  From day one I have had nothing put problems with the phone. I wanted to return it and was informed it was past the 7 days.  after several frustrating weeks with the phone and it continually getting worse. I decided to go into the store and talk with a real person and decided whether they could help me with the issues on the phone.  Long story short the basically the clerk the only option I had was to buy a new phone so I purchased a new phone.  The new phone basically said I'd have to change my plan which would cost me $5 more a month. Pay an activation fee and some other miscellaneous charges.  I needed a phone I went ahead and purchase the made the changes necessary.  I was appalled when I got home that I had to buy another phone and I just purchased one previously less than 6 weeks earlier not only that but I was charged activation fees and that they needed to change a grandfathered plan that I had.  Customer service basically said did they have no control over the stores.  The stores are representation of the company and I basically feel I was taken and scammed and having to buy a second phone.  I I should have gotten the credit for the previous phone and I should not have been charged any form of activation fees.  customer service that I should have contacted them but basically I was taking a word from the store.  This is a prime example of a company not standing behind their customer and their products.  At this point I'm considering terminating my long-term relationship with Boost Mobile.  someone went in both Boost Mobile has to oversee the stores and how they represent the company and the consumer's best interest who is that person who I'd love to speak with them.  I strongly believe that I don't get a satisfactory response on this matter I will terminate my relationship with Boost Mobile.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

We understand your concern, Bhchopnik, and we apologize. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.