BrandieNSteven's profile

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 16, 2020 4:00 PM

Bad replacement phone

Got a bad replacement phone from BrightStar and had problems from the very beginning and when called in to boost representative all they cared about was the fact that are hotspot and her high-speed data had been used which is impossible because I couldn't use my phone. They were rude they were condescending and they were telling us we had to pay twice or something. And all I wanted was a phone that works and all they wanted was to tell us that our hotspot was used.

Responses

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

We have but this 1 is really about the treatment that we were given Buy Boost because when we called them about the phone all they cared about was my high speed data and my Hotspot had been used we tried to explain to them that how in the world could I broadcast a hotspot to anything when my phone didn't work but they're saying on there and they can see that it was used when you can go back and check all of our previous bills and see that I never go through all of my Hotspot in the first 4 days of our cycle and it's because I didn't there's something wrong with the phone all boost cared about was that we are going to have to reset our cycle and pay twice and we were on with a an agent who was very rude and condescending only only to be put on with a manager who was more rude and condescending and all they cared about was their stupid hotspot and all we were asking for is it please help me fix my phone. I live in Tucson Arizona so whoever answers the phone for Tucson Arizona if this could be booked into that would be great because I plan on taking it to the highest extent possible.  The account is under Steven *** and the phone numbers are **** that's his number and when he got his replacement phone it worked just fine until I've been using his hotspot since we got the replacement phones my number is ***** and I haven't been able to do anything I missed my daughter going into labor because I missed calls now it's saying I can only make emergency calls but they don't care because all they care about is the hotspot being used

Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

4 months ago

Hi there BrandieNSteven. Thank for contacting us and we do apologize for any inconveniences. If you received a damaged replacement phone from insurance, you need to contact Bright point to submit another replacement. . 

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

• 

550 Points

4 months ago

We can help you troubleshoot the hotspot, but if you're convinced that the cell phone itself is defective, you have to contact Brightstart.