SgtRoninGIS's profile

Fri, Dec 4, 2020 3:00 PM

Account Suspended

It has been a few months since I had been able to “re-charge” my hotspot. I tried to login today for that purpose and it says my account is suspended.

I was wondering what happened. Why was my account suspended?

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

That would have cancelled the account. You would need to reactivate it again. You may activate it online. 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there SgtRoninGIS. 90 days no re-charge, will suspend and cancel the account. When was the last date you made a payment? victor214

5 Messages

1 y ago

I’m not able to check payment history, but I believe the last time was around July 30, 2020.

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

You're welcome. We remain at your service. If you have any other questions, just let us know. 

5 Messages

1 y ago

I keep getting an error message when I try to activate.

Device does not appear to be eligible for activation.

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

Thanks for the information. You can try again now. 

5 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you very much.

Take care.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Lets take a closer look. Please send us a private message with the last phone number, pin code, and IMEI number of the device. 

1 Message

1 y ago

I would like help unsuspend my account

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, Maryannmad357. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Zackdillon88! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

2 Messages

1 y ago

How can I unsuspend my account ?

2 Messages

1 y ago

How do I send you a private message ? Fonsy92

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there @Lala94 Thank you for reaching out to us. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

1 Message

1 y ago

How do I get it unsuspend