jdrobertson's profile

Tue, May 14, 2019 2:00 PM

Account Pin

I ordered a new phone and I'm trying to activate it and switch my phone number from my old phone. I don't know my pin to my account. The old phone doesnt turn on so I cant receive the text message. I called customer care and the person was supposed to change the pin, but it still isn't working. I know the month and year it was activated and the phone number for it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

3.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, jdrobertson. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

2 Messages

2 y ago

I have a similar issue, but I did choose a new PIN, but when I use it my account gets locked. I am also trying to create a new post to this site in order to get some help, but I get PAGE NOT FOUND when trying to create a new post. Please help. thank you.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hello b_p. We've received your private message. Please check your inbox.

1 Message

2 y ago

Hello. I cant seem to change my account pin number. As im trying to pay for my service again and can't login because i forgot my pin number. And when i try to change or receive my pin I dont seem to get a text message, your site says "Try again later " when i enter my phone number to retrieve my pin

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello there Redsix. Let me help you out. Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.