Tburton19's profile

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 11:00 PM

Account number

I need to get my account number please

Responses

1 Message

1 y ago

I just want to switch carriers and keep my phone number. Why isn't the Account Number shown when I log in to my account!?

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. The account number is not shown online for security purposes. 

For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there xmmb. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

1 Message

1 y ago

I need assistance retrieving my account number. I would call, but unfortunately my phone does not work anymore. 

Thank you in advanced 

1 Message

1 y ago

How do I get my account number?

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Walleymegan93. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your message. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

3 Messages

1 y ago

I need my account number to keep my current phone number with a different carrier

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there, Emily24! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

3 Messages

1 y ago

How do I send u a private message

3 Messages

1 y ago

I need my account number to keep my phone number to a different carrier

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, mason92. Thanks for contacting us. To further assist you, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".  

7 Messages

1 y ago

Can someone help get me my account number please?

1 Message

1 y ago

I need my account number for records please. Thank you in advance!