Thu, Nov 7, 2019 11:00 PM

Account number

I need to get my account number please

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @scottarnett. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN so we can further assist you. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hello,Thejuiceman! Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help you with this. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

4 Messages

1 y ago

Can I have my account number

4 Messages

1 y ago

How do I send a private message

4 Messages

1 y ago

How do I send a private message

4 Messages

1 y ago

Okay thank you I got it

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

1 Message

1 y ago

Hello I’m in need to get my account number Can an agent help me on this please

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Candy123. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

1 y ago

How can I find my account number please

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

2 Messages

1 y ago

I also need to find my account number

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hello @MichaelDe I also need my account number

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, BellA84. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

1 Message

1 y ago

I need to get my account numbers.

Thank You