jess1706's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 8:00 PM

Account Number

Hi,

I need my account number.

How do I get a hold of it? or where can I find it??

Thanks.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hello Colmar! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

2 Messages

1 y ago

Where can I find my account number?

1 Message

1 y ago

Where can I find my account number?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, henryhk. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I need to get my account number for my own records, thanks

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

Hell, @Food-lion! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

2 Messages

1 y ago

where should I send the message? what number?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hi! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message here in our community for further assistance. We are glad to help. You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.~AmyM25

2 Messages

1 y ago

I need help getting my account number

1 Message

1 y ago

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, vladmen. We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

3 Messages

1 y ago

Where can I find my account number, I'm trying to port out so I can get on my familys plan on another service. I've been on the phone 5 different times and been put on hold for hours total.. this is ridiculous man. I need it asap

3 Messages

1 y ago

Where can I find my account number, I'm trying to port out so I can get on my familys plan on another service. I've been on the phone 5 different times and been put on hold for hours total.. this is ridiculous man. I need it asap

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, Doesntmatteryo. Thanks for contacting us. We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Dritondoli. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.