jess1706's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 8:00 PM

Account Number

Hi,

I need my account number.

How do I get a hold of it? or where can I find it??

Thanks.

1 y ago

After wasting a good 45 minutes searching my dashboard pages, inbox, old invoices for what should be an easy answer to this question,  I found my way to the community support page. Here, not only does the question have its own category, I discovered it's been posted more than 8,000 times. So, I'll save others who clicked "skip to the solution" only to find there is none.

You will not find the answer to this question here. Your account number is hidden from you purposely. The only way you can get your account number is by contacting a representative through chat, message, or through the quagmire of customer service. My next step.

I cannot think of any other reason why a company would intentionally conceal your own account number without plainly stating so on the dashboard page. Banks, credit card companies, online stores to its customers, so the "security reasons" justification doesn't fly. 

I'm already guessing it's because Boost wants to know if you're leaving them, and why. 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

1 Message

1 y ago

I've seen a few other posts on here about this, which say to give a mod a private message.  I'm not entirely sure how to do that though.

1 Message

1 y ago

May I have my account number, please. 

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, RMCT_09! Thank you for contacting us. We can definitely help you out with that. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

2 Messages

1 y ago

I need to access my account number please

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

hHi, tinat. Please send us private message with the account phone number and pin code. We'd be happy to help. 

1 Message

1 y ago

I need the account number for my phone and my wifes. Will an agent please contact me asap

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Hemsly05. We replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

1 Message

1 y ago

Someone please tell me my account number

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

6 Messages

1 y ago

Okay PM'd you.

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Ummandyea! Thank you for reaching out to us here. We'll be happy to help you with this. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Thank you! We'll continue to assist you in private.

6 Messages

1 y ago

I have been trying to find my account number online doesn't seem to be anywhere any suggestions?