jess1706's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 8:00 PM

Account Number

Hi,

I need my account number.

How do I get a hold of it? or where can I find it??

Thanks.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

10 m ago

You can find them at the bottom of the community home page, 

3 Messages

10 m ago

Thank you for your quick response.

Where do I find social care agents user names?  From this boost community? or from logged in boostmobile account?

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

10 m ago

Hello,@drkennyle, We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

3 Messages

10 m ago

Do you have an order status link to check for when iphone is being shipped out?

Anyway, my order # is  Order confirmation number: ek-bepp-*****

Please let me know order status.

Thank you.

HL

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

10 m ago

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

3.6K Messages

10 m ago

@CBurnett37 To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

3 Messages

10 m ago

How do I get my account number??

3.6K Messages

10 m ago

Hey there @CBurnett37 We'll be more than happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, and PIN so we can assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

3 Messages

10 m ago

I'm trying to figure out how to s3nd you a private message but I can't figure it out yet I'm trying to

3 Messages

10 m ago

How do I get my account number??

7 Messages

10 m ago

3 Messages

10 m ago

Hi there, where can I get my account number? Please.

2 Messages

10 m ago

How do I find out my account number

3 Messages

10 m ago

I've messaged two agents and they give me the run around on getting it. Can you help me? Please. I don't want any credits or any deals. All I need is the account number. I would allreciate that.

3 Messages

10 m ago

Can someone help me? Please. I've messaged 2 agents and have got nothing but the run around on getting it. I don't want any credit or deals all I need is my account number