jess1706's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 8:00 PM

Account Number

Hi,

I need my account number.

How do I get a hold of it? or where can I find it??

Thanks.

2 Messages

1 y ago

Please give me my account number??? I already private messaged 2 agents with my phone number and pin. Please please please and thank you.

1 Message

1 y ago

I need my account number asap. I cant find it anywhere and when i called there is no option for it. How do i find out what it is?

2 Messages

1 y ago

Replied with looks like your leaving us but no account number. But no need thanks anyway

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Good day, @Carolday03. Thank you for contacting, and apologize for the delay in answering you. Please, keep in mind that our operating hours are from Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, and Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST. We've already replied to your private message, and we're waiting for your response.

~JoyP.

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there @Ashry1991 Thank you for contacting us, and apologize for the delay in answering you.. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

1 Message

1 y ago

Hey, I have 7 lines and i am switching carriers and my new carrier is asking me to provide them the account number. Can someone please help me with this. Thank you so much

7 Messages

1 y ago

Hello, I need my account number. Ty.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there indkon123. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to continue. victor21

2 Messages

1 y ago

I would like to get my account number please.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hi! We can help. Please send us a private message for further assistance. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hello, I would like help in getting my account number. 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Dfaris-us! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hi, I need help finding my acct number. Thanks

3 Messages

1 y ago

Need account number

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.