jess1706's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 8:00 PM

Account Number

Hi,

I need my account number.

How do I get a hold of it? or where can I find it??

Thanks.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hello. For account number requests please send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

Support is available Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST, Saturday - Sunday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. CST.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Hamilton9810. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, and pin code.

1 Message

2 y ago

Where can I find/get my account #

2 Messages

1 y ago

I need an agent to help me get my account number PLEASE, ive been on hold with customer service for hours.

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, @chocofrost. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

1 Message

1 y ago

I want to know my family plan account number

3 Messages

1 y ago

+1-866-402-7366 is where I got mine. They want to know why. Haha. Your service sucks!

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, mamoudouiskane. Thanks for contacting us.

We'll be more than happy to assist you. To better assist you, please send us a private message.

1 Message

1 y ago

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there jsells614. Thank you for contacting us. We are able to assist. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to be able to assist. victor21

1 Message

1 y ago

I need my account number

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, cuauhte. Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

4 Messages

1 y ago

Hello, can someone please contact me so I can get my Account Number?

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Don’t fret, awheeler1980! We’ll get you all sorted out. Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

1 Message

1 y ago

I need mine as well. I have seen that I need to send a private message to a care rep but I can't figure out how to do that! Eek thank you