davew's profile

Groupie

• 

6 Messages

• 

30 Points

Tue, Oct 13, 2020 2:00 PM

About to loose existing balance

I have auto-reboost $.10/min, if bal is below $5.00 will automatically add an amount. Looking at account, have a message that as of 11/23/2020,, I will lose my balance because I have not rebooted. Currently have a balance of 140.00+, since I came over from Virgin account with a large balance. The auto reboost is good for me, I don't use the phone constantly.

Responses

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

• 

550 Points

4 months ago

Hi there, davew. Thanks for contacting us.

Yes, just make sure to manually add a minimum of $1 to your account every 90 days to ensure your account stays active.  I

Groupie

• 

6 Messages

• 

30 Points

4 months ago

When I was moved to Boost from Virgin, the person that I talked to said that my balance, greater than $175.00, would be available to use.  She set me up with the auto-reboost, that would automatically add money when balance dropped to $5.00, I would not have to keep adding every month or period, as long as I have money in the account.  I said it would probably be a long time (more than a year) to reduce the account amount, she said I would not have to do a thing, auto-reboost would automatically up the amount when it dropped to $5.00, the length of time for it to drop did not matter.

At this time it appears that I have to keep track of 90 day dates to bump up the amount even though I have a large amount.  This appears to be completely against what I was told, and ask why have an "auto-reboost" program.  

Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

4 months ago

Hi there davew. Thank you for contacting. We definitely want to verify your plan details. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we could verify. victor21