P

Wed, Apr 14, 2021 8:14 PM

Why did it get sent back ??when can i get it

Hey i purchased a phone last week and it was supposed to come in on Tuesday but it got sent back to y’all and I called FedEx they said that you guys didn’t put the right address I think and I was trying to reach out to y’all but every time I tried i was just taking to the machine please help i need it ASAP

Responses

Boost Care

• 

889 Messages

25 d ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send your phone number, PIN, and Order Confirmation Number for your purchase so we can better check into this? 
- MichaelDe

29 Messages

Is the order conformation same as order ID?

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Yes. It is the same. If the phone was returned, you would receive a refund once the order is delivered back. - Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Thank you. The order is being returned back to us. We will be receiving the package tomorrow afternoon. A refund will be issued one it gets validated. 
- Victor21

29 Messages

But why did it get returned ?? It was literally like an hour away from me and was suppose to come in the next day and out of no where it got returned ? Very frustrating 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Understood and we do apologize for any inconveniences. We have no information on why it is being returned. Usually, it didn't pass one of our check security points and it was pulled back. It happens. 
- Victor21