R

Sun, Mar 21, 2021 1:29 AM

Why did Boost Mobile change the plan's billing structure without notifying the customer?

Boost Mobile is now charging for voice mail usage on pay as you go plans without notifying the customer.   My case was "escalated" a week ago.   No response from Boost Mobile except to remove these posts from everyone's sight.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

2 m ago

Hello ripped_off. As we've escalated this, we're working on it. Although there's no updates as of yet, you can rest assured that we'll resolve this problem. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- EdmundM

32 Messages

Well EdmundM, you asked for patience 24 days ago and I have not heard one word from you and have not heard one word from Boost.   The buisness ethics of Boost Mobile is so obvious.

8 Messages

1 m ago

Hi there! I posted a similar discussion titled “Pay As You Go unusual charges”and got marked “private” as well. I can see your post though.  Have a different rep starting out...and my family has three phones with this problem. Will try to keep you posted! Maybe EdmundM and my responder can collaborate.

32 Messages

3 d ago

I have several Boost accounts that are almost to zero balance and then I will stop any business with these Boost Mobile crooks.   I will be an active member in the Class Action lawsuit against these crooks.   Watching the Boost Mobile deception is both comical and incriminating.   "marked your post as private",  "escalation",  "have patience",  ha ha ha ha ha

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

Our customer's satisfaction is our main goal. We'll be more than happy to verify the account and make sure that everything is working properly. 
- Kira_M

32 Messages

3 d ago

Previous "Boost Care" associates have already verified my accounts and verified you are charging your new billing structure that all of your customers are complaing about to you today.   If you had not deleted the discussions, that important info would be available for your customers to see today in this discussion that I started.   Have you been instructed to avoid posting your new billing structure related to this topic.   If not, then post it and leave it posted like an honest business with business ethics would operate.