H

Tue, Mar 16, 2021 8:49 PM

When will my order process?

I am currently in between phones.  To save time, I paid the $12 for faster shipping when I ordered a phone from Boost yesterday (Monday) at 2:53 pm.  It's now Tuesday 4:47 p.m, and my order still hasn't' event processed.  Just wondering how long of a wait this could be...

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

1 m ago

Hello, HingleHorn. Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Since the order was placed after the cut-off time, it'll be processed and shipped today, and should be delivered tomorrow. You should receive an email with the tracking information once it's available. If you have any other questions, just let us know.

- RossyC

5 Messages

Oh ok thank you RossyC!  I was hoping that was the case!  That would be excellent.

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

@HingleHorn You're very welcome. Get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service. 
- RossyC

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Hi! We do not see any error messages in your order, so it seems to be processing correctly. Please allow today for the order to finish processing and being shipped out. 
- AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

Please let us know when you receive the device, and we sure can do something about the expedited shipping fee in case you don't receive it as fast as it should have been delivered. 
- AmyM25

5 Messages

Ok thank you AmyM25!

(edited)