SeaWolf's profile

Tue, Mar 28, 2017 7:00 AM

What do I do if I lost my phone and need a new SIM?


I lost my phone.  How do I report it and get a new SIM card?


Log in to your MyBoost account, look for "I want to" and click on "Get Device Support".  Be sure you read the next screen carefully, then click "Suspend my Account" if you agree to everything on the page.   You have 60 days once you've reported it lost or stolen to reactivate with a new phone if you want to keep your number.


If you have insurance, you can make a claim  by going to this link: Claims Wizard or contact them at this number 1-844-534-3099.  Depending on what phone it was, you would pay a deductible: they range from $20 to $175.


If yu already have a replacement and just need a SIM CARD, you can contact Boost Care by calling  1-866-402-7366 or visit your local Boost store.


Thanks @Ladyequinoxx and @steven1027 for providing the basis of this article!


No Responses!