C

Tue, Aug 3, 2021 11:40 PM

URGENT About Order

My name is Cynthia Sanchez and I recently placed a order online for the samsung galaxy A51 128GB on July 28, 2020 and I ordered it expedited next business day and it is August 3, 2020 and I have yet to receive my purchase. I do not have a confirmation number because the day I placed the order after hitting "place order" it then send "ERROR" on top of page and when I called my bank to verify if the amount of $222.59 was taken out of my account from boostmobile it was confirmed that it was taken from boost mobile online for my purchase. I have been calling every day and I continue to get no help at all. I am a new customer to boost  mobile I have heard great things so I decided to give it a try and I haven't had such a great experience. Nobody answers my questions and I have spoken with several people and i am still getting the run around or the call disconnects. Please I need help with a confirmation number or I will like to cancel my order.  I placed an order with my money i should know something about my order. Thank you!

Responses

No Responses!