J

Thu, Sep 9, 2021 1:51 PM

T Mobile takeover

I keep getting texts from T Mobile about my service changing in January. What will happen if we do nothing? Will our Boost phone just stop working? Will it automatically be switched to a plan they decide? Do they offer anything other than 5G? I do NOT want 5G. I would like to know if I need to start looking for another carrier now.

I called Boost Customer Service and they could not answer my questions. They transferred me to T-Mobile. They could not answer my questions and only kept trying to get me to sign up for a 5G plan, even though I expressly told them I do not want 5G.

I will go without a phone if my only option is 5G. Please help me to figure out what's going on.

1 m ago

I keep getting the same message and so do my family plan members. Any information is appreciated because I do not want to lose service.

Boost Care

• 

536 Messages

As part of Sprint's merger with T-Mobile and the divestiture of Boost, a segment of Boost customers are still owned by T-Mobile. If you have questions about the offer, visit a T-Mobile store or call T-Mobile at (844)-715-3563

3 Messages

1 m ago

It just means certain phones won't work on the new network. So you'll need a new phone that works on a GSM tower not a CDMA (sprint tower). You won't be required to have 5g. They are getting rid of 3g.