B

Tue, Apr 27, 2021 10:28 PM

Refund

So it seems no one can give me an estimate on how long it takes for a refund to be processed and placed back onto a bank account.

Long story short i returned a phone yesterday and still have not recieved my refund and the store didnt tell me how long it would take and a representative couldnt tell me how long. 

Like i work retail, i only get paid so much each month so i would just like to know a time frame of when i could expect my refund. 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi! Please allow up to eight weeks to receive your credit card refund. Your refund will be applied to the credit card account that your purchase was initially charged. You can find our return policy online https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/return-policy.html.

- Fonsy82

2 Messages

1 m ago

8 Weeks is Too Long

5 Messages

1 m ago

You should file a dispute with your credit company and provide proof that they do have the phone but they are holding your money hostage. 8 weeks for a refund for a product they now have in their hands is unacceptable. I have fought three weeks for a refund for a phone I paid for and I NEVER received. Customer service has been deplorable. I finally filed a claim with PayPal yesterday after Boost customer service gave me the constant run around. Paypal took over and the case was settled in my favor today and the money already refunded to me. Pathetic that a company would treat its customers this way.