J

Thu, Feb 25, 2021 10:39 PM

Random Charges for Text Messages on Pay as You Go Plan

I am being charged for text messages every few days. I normally have the phone OFF and rarely send texts myself. When I check messages on the phone, there are rarely any. Sometimes when the text charge is shown on the bill it is a true charge but on occasion, the balance increases although the item is not shown as a credit. What is going on?

The "live" chat feature on the website does not work - it only provides automated information, and the customer support phone number does the same thing.

Responses

14 Messages

2 m ago

You're in luck!  They're now going to be charging you every time a call goes to voicemail!  So when you're phone is OFF and people are calling that number the meter is running.  Also now whenever you check your voicemail from a landline they will be charging you.  Of course all with ZERO notification of the changes to the Pay as you go Customers.  They're basically saying we hope you leave soon.

26 Messages

2 m ago

The previous response is correct.   Why would anyone continue to do business with Boost Mobile when they are so arrogantly deceptive?

1 Message

25 d ago

I.ve  had the same problem for almost 3 months. Many random  over charges coming up on my  pay as you go plan. Is there a cure for this? I was a Virgin Mobile customer for 10 years without any problem. Since being moved to Boost Mobile  this have turned into a real problem.

26 Messages

No, you do not remain at my service.   I do not associate with deceptive businesses.