K

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 1:32 AM

Out of unlimited 4g data on our family plan again.

Once again we are out of unlimited 4g data this month rendering our phone service for internet use unusable. When we signed up over 8 years ago it said unlimited 4g lte data and not anything about 2g after only 35 gigs. We have 5 people on our plan. I am canceling if high speed data is not turned back on tonight and contacting consumer affairs for fraud. Thank you

Boost Care

• 

232 Messages

2 m ago

Hello Jason, We completely understand your frustration about the data being capped. To make sure that all our customers have the same level of access to our network. We would be more than happy to check your account. So we can work directly, we would have to ask for you to call or chat with one of our Customer Care representatives. You can reach a live customer care agent at 1(833)-502-6678 or chat with one of our care representatives at :https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html, We look forward to hearing from you.

Cindy A.

159 Messages

23 d ago

When you get close to your 35G data and they are calling it “unlimited” it’s not true. They throttle you to 50% of your “unlimited “ data plan and it’s lawful because they are not actually shutting you down.

I get a warning on my phone when I’m getting close to my 35G limit that I will be getting my data cut down to 2G. Useless. You need to buy another plan with more than 35G “unlimited service “

(edited)