simmondss778's profile

Fri, Aug 20, 2021 1:50 AM

Never been so hurt FRUSTRATED and DISREPECTED in MY LIFE

My husband's line is suspended because we put the pin in wrong WHEN WE DID NOT now the phone is locked all I wanted to do was pay the bill i pay it on the 1st of every month and it shut off on the 15th of this month. So he only got 15 days I was going to just pay it and let it go but I have been on the phone with them for 8 hours straight arguing and being put on hold to not talk to a manager and to be treated like nobody and we've been there 5 years never changed the passcode pin but I bought him the new K22 LG 200 dollar phone and 3 months we've had it now the pins changed we didn't change it they won't help us in-store til they unsuspend the phone they won't unsuspend the phone until we have the pin no one will help me and we can't just get a new number and pin and get a new service plan because the line is suspended WE'VE DONE NOTHING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN and I've worked for dish for years which now owns BOOST and that doesn't matter either!!! No one will help us and now my line says I'm not in mobile service area and my phone had no issues til today which is the 4th day I've been calling TO JUST PAY THE BILL WHICH I WAS ON HOLD FROM 355PM TIL 835PM WHEN I DECIDED THEY AREN'T GOING TO EVER PUT A MANAGER ON THE PHONE THEY JUST WANT ME TO SIT AND WAIT UNTIL I HANG UP!  I HAE BEEN IN THE UNITED STATES NAVY FOR 12 YEARS ALSO SO IM WAITING TO SEE HAT MY LAWYER AND ATTORNEY GENERAL AND ADMIRAL HAVE TO SAY! THEY CAN NOT KEEP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS and last time they asked for my driver's license photo to prove my address MY IDENTITY WAS STOLEN OFF THE EMAIL AND I AM STILL PAYING FOR THAT!!! 

Responses

No Responses!