D

Sun, Feb 14, 2021 8:15 PM

Ms

Due to Covid i couldnt afford to pay my bill. Im on the 35.00 plan. My services are unlimited. Can you please help

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 m ago

Hello, Dalacia Nicholas. Thanks for contacting us. How can we assist you?
- RossyC

6 Messages

Im really in need of assistance with my phone bill. Due to tge covid im out of work. Couldnt pay my phone bill. Can you please help im short of 20.00 i have a 15.00 credit

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Dalacia Nicholas Thanks for the information. We know these are difficult times. Boost was able to offer free or discounted services for several weeks and we hope this assisted you. We are committed to keeping you connected with friends and loved ones, however, our COVID relief program has recently ended. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any credits or service extensions, however, we do have some options available to ensure you stay connected. We also have a feature called “Stay Connected” which allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and SMS even though your services are interrupted. You can also take advantage of areas where Wi-Fi is available and use services like Wi-fi calling on Messenger, Viber or Skype.
- RossyC