N

Thu, Nov 18, 2021 1:27 PM

INVALID FED EX TRACKING NUMBER!

The phone I bought on Boost website shows as shipped, but the fed ex tracking number shows as 'invalid'!

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

2 m ago

Hello @NOKOMIS! We are now using UPS for shipping, try using the tracking number on ups.com. 

11 Messages

@Ojay76 I've been trying for two days on both sides and I still get the same error message tracking number not valid

11 Messages

@Ojay76

We could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please check your information.

11 Messages

@Dtguddah oh yeah mind did too but you have to wait until ups truck pick it up after they do that the tracking number will start working i had the same issue just give it about 24 hours then try again it should update 

11 Messages

@Ojay76 Did you get the situation handled it usually takes about 24 hours I ordered mine on a Friday I didn’t get my tracking number until Sunday night .

11 Messages

2 m ago

oh yeah mind did too but you have to wait until ups truck pick it up after they do that the tracking number will start working i had the same issue just give it about 24 hours then try again it should update 

11 Messages

2 m ago

Did you get the situation handled it usually takes about 24 hours I ordered mine on a Friday I didn’t get my tracking number until Sunday night

11 Messages

2 m ago

Did you get the situation handled it usually takes about 24 hours I ordered mine on a Friday I didn’t get my tracking number until Sunday night