P

Tue, Aug 31, 2021 3:15 PM

Hurricane ida

I was wondering about getting a credit due to my job getting messed up and my home I had to evacuate from bourg la 70343 which is in terrebonne parish I lost everything

Boost Care

• 

64 Messages

2 m ago

Hello Latika. I am so sorry to hear about what is going on. I hope you and all your loved ones are safe. We are offering assistance to our customers affected by the Hurricane. For more immediate assistance please contact our customer care line at 1-866-402-7366. Our agents will be happy to help you with this. You can also log into your my Boost account and initiate a chat. I hope everything is over soon and you can return to your home safely. 

-Marcos G

4 Messages

@Marcos_G hi Marcus! So I saw your response and called the number. I explained to the rep I spoke to that I went thro the hurricane and have been down here 10days now without power and have had to use my phone for basically EVERYTHING, and as a result I'm out of data. Ive never gone over my data allotment in the past. Anyway, she ended up adding 2GB to my plan and charging me $10, but told me that once I use the added data pack in its entirety, ill have to call back and have them remove it--at which point they'll credit me back the $10. Does this sound correct? To have to pay in advance like that and go thro extra steps to get it removed? I just don't want to ended up being charged anymore than my current bill, as resources down here are slim and its up in the air when we can even return to work! Please respond if you have any insight into this matter. Thanks much. Stevie.

Boost Care

• 

74 Messages

Hi there, Stevie! Thank you for reaching out to us. We hope you and your family are well. Currently, we go on case to case basis on what we are offering our customers that are being affected by Hurricane Ida. However, we would be more than happy to look into this concern of yours further. We will need to get access to your account in order to do so. We will send you a private message and we can go from there. We look forward to hearing from you.

Cindy A. 

4 Messages

@CindyA2313 hi Cindy, thanks for the quick response, although I think the rep I talked to last nite added 2gb onto my service...if you still want my account details I would be happy to forward them to you...if so, how do I send a private message? New to the forum.

4 Messages

@CindyA2313 hi, if you sent a private message already I don't know how to view it...I don't see any, but then again like I said earlier, I'm new to the community. I can send you a message with my phone number and pin, just need to figure out how lol

4 Messages

1 m ago

Wondering the same thing!

2 Messages

1 m ago

I’m also affected by hurricane ida .I have no lights and living in a Affected house with damage. I contacted boost mobile customer service and they said all they can do is give me $10 . Are you serious , I been a customer for 5 years freaking ridiculous!!! I’m changing my cellular company some I get back on my feet !! 

2 Messages

@Sresit804 *soons