J

Fri, Jul 23, 2021 4:32 PM

Help

The phones are under my daughter-in-law. We have four phones. We each pay for our own phone. I just set up to pay for my own phone and now since I use my debit card it looks like I'm paying for all 4 phones. Cuz it says the next payment is due on the 26th of this month and it shows that I'm paying for all of them. What do I do I need to speak to someone and get this cleared up?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

503 Messages

2 m ago

Hello Juli! Lines that are part of a Family Plan are paid by the primary account. So everyone would have to give you the money and you pay it on your account. The other option would be to separate the lines from the Family Plan so each person is responsible for paying their bill. 

5 Messages

@Ojay76 I already know that but I just want the account number

5 Messages

@Ojay76 we already did that and I am responsible for my own bill all I want to do is get my account number but for some reason I can't do that I waited for over 4 hours on my 15 phone calls to the number to get my account number and then when I finally got to talk to somebody it was at one minute to 9 I couldn't understand her English I asked if I could speak to somebody else and she hung up on me then when I called back they were already closed at 9 and that was just tonight and I want my account number I don't see why we can't access it on our my Boost

Boost Care

• 

503 Messages

We know this has been frustrating for you, but the only way to get the account number is by calling in. If you have any other questions please let us know. 

5 Messages

1 m ago

There is got to be some way that we can get our account numbers rather than to have to call in to get them they should be on our Boost account for our access